Team-building programs for different kinds of teams
Time to plan your next team-bonding session and you’re wondering which team-building activities would be suitable for your team?
Here are 4 different team personalities and our recommended programs to engage each personality type!
The super sporty team:
If your team largely consists of fitness enthusiasts or super active team members, here are some fun team-building programs your team would love:
- Fitness challenge: Sweat it out through different stations: cycling, skipping relays, etc.
- Watersports Park Challenge at Treasure Bay, Bintan would be another option if your team has plans to travel overseas for a short corporate retreat. Get to try out Stand Up Paddle, Kayaking, Waterpark and more and have a Splashin’ Great time!
- The creative “arty-farty” team:
This’s the team bursting with new ideas and innovation all the time. Engaging this bunch of creative people is no easy task. However, we’re sure “Funk Up Commercial Break” or “Creative Juice” would be the perfect platform for them to showcase their talents, while having a great bonding time with their fellow creatives!
- Commercial Break: Come together to script and film a TV Commercial!
- Creative Juice: Create your own concoction of drinks, package and sell it to your colleagues
- The “lepak” chillax team:
For the team whose ideal team-bonding event consists of relaxing and simply spending time with their colleagues, these would be some awesome ideas:
- International Cooking Workshop: Leisurely cook with your team and have a feast right after the session!
- Yacht Charter: Have the yacht exclusively for your team and have an intimate team outing while enjoying the ride
- The analytical team:
For the inquisitive team that loves intellectual challenges rather than physical games, playing detectives in our “CSI Investigation” would definitely be a thrilling and interesting experience!
Our Undercover Mission also promote analytical and logical thinking with various missions. Teams would try to win by completing in the shortest time possible, while trying to discover the undercover spies and preventing them from sabotaging the team.
If your team is a mix of all of the above, fret not! Simply contact us here so we can share with you suitable activities, specifically tailored to your team’s needs and preferences 🙂